Sign up to my Newsletter!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Guess who's coming to town!!




A little lesson in manifesting this week so thought I would share. For about a year now I have been in love with the paintings of Flora Bowley. Not just the images but the energy and the intent that seem to be behind each one. In getting to know Flora a little better I suspect she has unlocked some magical key within that allows her to tap into her divine creativity in a way that most of us dream of and maybe even sometimes obtain in small beautiful glimpses. When I first read that Flora had started teaching I resolved that I would be attending one of her workshops ASAP..never mind that I'm on the other side of the world in Australia..it was definately going to happen somehow!





Fast forward to last month when I sent Flora a little note on Facebook suggesting she put Australia on her list for a workshop. To my surprise and delight Flora wrote back to say that indeed she would be in Australia in March to run workshops in Perth and Sydney. Somehow the Sydney one was not quite panning out so I suggested a little foray into the beautiful surrounds of the South Coast, sent off a couple of suggestions for possible retreat sites et voila!! Flora is coming to stay awhile at mi casa and teach a weekend retreat for 12-18 amazingly lucky creative souls. Be sure to let me know if you'd like to come and I'll send you details as we work them out. The retreat will be somewhere around the pristine shores of Jervis Bay ( 3 hours South of Sydney) probably on the weekend of 25th March. I cant wait!!!!!

6 comments:

rebeca trevino said...

Wow! that is TERRIFIC! I totally believe in the idea that if you put it out there, the 'universe' delivers. what a wonderful opportunity for you! let us know how it goes. (and post a ton of pics)

Tracy Verdugo said...

Will do Rebeca....I'm sooooooooo excited!!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

OMG Tracy, emailing you now.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Ok, I can't seem to find your email address anywhere on your site. I'm going to send you a message via Etsy. However, I've also just requested to be friends on FB so I'll catch up with you somewhere in cyberspace. I am beside myself with excitement about Flora's visit to Australia. Can't wait to find out more. You can email me at tinniegirl(at)optusnet.com.au if you want to get in touch with me about it.

Juliette Crane said...

so happy to find your blog and beautiful work! so many inspirational things here :)

have a wonderful time at the workshop! i am in love with flora's work and cannot wait to be assisting at her painting workshop in yorkshire in may!!!

-juliette

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous. Love your colours. Kim