Sign up to my Newsletter!

Monday, May 30, 2011

Wholehearted Workshop with Tracy Verdugo and HollyEva!!!

Holly and I have been putting our heads together and have come up with an amazing workshop line up for a wonderful September weekend of PAINTING and MIXED MEDIA PLAY! If you cant get to Jervis Bay but would like Holly and I to bring our WHOLEHEARTED selves elsewhere for a workshop please let me know..we LOVE ROAD TRIPS or BOAT TRIPS on PLANE TRIPS for that matter!!! Have paints will travel I say! Places are limited to 15 so let us know ASAP if you want to join us..its going to be FUN times 100!!
I just used ScribD to upload the flyer..let me know if its not loading properly ok? You can press the little full page thingy at the bottom to open it in its own page..not sure about you but I'd be having a little trouble reading print that small ;p

JervisBayWorkshopDetails Wholehearted!

No comments: