Sign up to my Newsletter!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. Mark Twain


Never underestimate the power of imagining your ultimate dream. Two years ago I made this vision board as a way of shouting my intentions to the Universe...I want to paint every day, travel and teach, help people to understand that there is greatness inside all of us. On the board I placed images of places I could imagine teaching workshops and people who were already living the life I envisaged. Today I cut out a picture of Hacienda Mosaico in Mexico, a place I want to teach at in my five year plan. I brushed the glue on and went to look at where I could add it to my board. What a surprise to find a picture already there, not the same pic but from a different angle, right above the picture of Flora Bowley on the right who incidentally walked out of my vision board and into my reality this year...life is a mysterious and wonderful thing.
Dont forget to come on over to our Magically Mixed media group on Facebook as we are just about to hit the 1000 member mark and when we do I'll be giving this little painting away to a lucky winner....DREAM BIG beautiful friends!!

Tracy ♥♥♥

12 comments:

Selah Gay said...

Ok Tracy... You've captured my attention! Vision Board is on my agenda for this week! Thanks Love! (BTW You'll be on that board of mine for a workshop in the Texas Hill Country!) <3

Tracy Verdugo said...

Oh I so want to be on your vision board Selah AND teaching a workshop in Texas Hill Country and I don't even know where Texas Hill Country is but I'll be there!!HUgs..hope you have a beautiful week ♥

Clare said...

firstly - your art - it just does something to my heart and soul every-time I wander here. secondly a vision board - oh yes, they are amazing things - i think the trick is not to look at them too often and surprise yourself when you do - because the weirdest thing - they work!

Shells said...

Congrats, she's beautiful. I've sent in a request to join your facebook group too. Michelle.

Kristine said...

Tracy - I so enjoy your work - I love the magic and whimsy that is present in every piece of art - Just makes me smile - So glad the internet can put us in contact with such talent, such as yourself!
~Kristine

spaark said...

Hi Tracy,
First time commenting here. I originally found your blog through your workshop with Flora...lucky you! I am on a waitlist for a course with her here on the pacific westcoast. Funny that i came back to your blog today. Your post hit home as I have just recently decided to commit to my art world...the one that I have been living in my head to date! I have decided to put it out there..started a blog..uploaded onto flickr...and just requested to join your facebook group! Looking forward to the journey, but as always a wee bit apprehensive! Thanks for the inspiration! Julie

Dale Anne Potter said...

Tracy - over at http://www.cocreatingourreality.com/ there are thousands who do the Law of Attraction principles and videos in the 100 Day Challenge. Megan Castran from Australia is the one that got me onto this - she had Oprah visit her for Tacos when Oprah went to Australia in Dec.

La Dolce Vita said...

Hi Tracy... just found your FB group and then followed your link here, your piece is stunning... and I love your promotion of the vision board, been using one for years...
oh and btw, your work is stunning... ciao, bella!

Inspire Others said...

Nice2CU Tracy,
first I saw you and your artworks @ LMM ning site. Your artworks are amazingly inspiring. I'm following you here and request to join your FB group. Hope to see you soon☺☺☺
Keep Inspiring Others!
MoMeMa
www.momemart.blogspot.com (Inspire Others)

eUnique said...

She is so beautiful!! Love your artwork! Following you on FB and look forward to following your blog.
Thank you for your inspiration. Blessings!

ArtfulLee Designed said...

I keep getting nudges to do a vision board and I think that this week is the time, no more excuses or distractions.
Your artwork here is just stunning Tracey, I love her.
i am going over to Facebook now to join your page. Thanks for your inspiration
Lee:)

E'Layne Koenigsberg said...

She is wonderful...so tropical...I love your work!!!