Saturday, September 24, 2011

No words......



Halfway through my breakfast I followed this link and was just blown away.
This touched my heart so much...
on so many levels...
a woman brave enough and loving enough to rescue 2 forgotten babies...
a boy brave enough to pursue his passion REGARDLESS of what would be to some insurmountable obstacles...
Watching this made me cry..in oh such a good way....
there are no excuses NOT to live our bliss
there are no excuses NOT to follow our passion
there are no excuses NOT to spread love every day

Just wake up each day and live your highest life..if we all do this the world can only be a better place
Namaste
Tracy ♥♥♥

5 comments:

Lula Pomme said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane said...

Beautifully said Tracy. Thank you. I can openly confess I make excuses (which is a lack of self worth and self confidence) not to pursue what i love. Sad, but honest and true. Happy days to you. Jane x

E'Layne Koenigsberg said...

oh my gosh..what a way to start the day...I am sobbing and haven't had coffee yet..human suffering can be so great but what is greater is the ability to rise above it..thanks so much for sharing!!! blessings and thanks for you message..i need to refine my dream and kick my butt into gear...no excuses

rachel awes said...

tracy! i just watched this with my husband & our two sons (ages 15 & 12) here on your blog...
thank you!!!!! we loved it! incredibly inspiring.
LOVE. xox

Solo said...

Tracy I watched this on TV..I cried.
I have seen it twice since...I cried.
Tears of joy..wonder..love.
Your words are beautiful..
I expect this young man has touched thousands of people in his life & WILL CONTINUE to do so !
Solo