Sunday, October 2, 2011

Frida is flying to Belgium!



Just a quick one today as I really need to get out to my studio and start work on a happy Buddha commission...

The big news is that my blog has finally reached 200 followers and the lucky winner of my Frida painting is Vanessa Colant from Pretty Days Studio Yay!!!! Congratulations Vanessa...send me your address so I can book Frida on a flight to Belgium!!

Oh and just in case you hadn't heard something pretty special is going on over here and its all FREE!!
See you later alligators!

Much love and hugs
Tracy ♥

4 comments:

Johoanna Robson said...

Congratulations on reaching 200. Much love to you.

kristen said...

Yay congrats to her AND to you! It is a beautiful Frida :) And that picture of you is adorable! best of it all to you my lovely friend. xokp

Nessa Pretty Days said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i'm so so happy!!
i will email you soon!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
Nessa

cri-cri said...

wow congrats to Vanessa, now she hangs in my country ;-)