Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Winners and other wondrous things :)

Hacienda Mosaico...come join me next year!!!

Helloooo gorgeous friends!
So much lovely news to share and I've fallen behind in my blogging so bear with me and I'll try not to ramble on too much!

First up a huge congratulations to Monica Downing who is the WINNER of a FREE spot in the super amazing Life Book workshop, organised by the incredible Tam at Willowing. I am so looking forward to teaching with Tam and the other awesome artists for the whole of 2012!!

If you havent yet checked it out be sure to click on the link on the left side of my blog ....you really dont want to miss out on this opportunity to grow creatively in a wonderful community with a whole diverse range of inspiring teachers for a whole year!!

I also drew out lucky winner Tami Chacon who is now the owner of my little ink/acrylic painting "The Earth Laughs in Flowers" Congratulations to both winners!

Other exciting news is that I have joined Louise Gale's HeArt Team at her lovely new website and every month I will be contributing an article based around the theme of finding your bliss and the pursuit of Happiness!

Heres a little snippet from Louise and an introduction from me:)
“your heART makes a difference” will be a new community empowering us to:

Live with Gratitude
Choose Kindness
Practice Self-care
Be creative
Spread happiness
& Energize from the heART
If you have asked yourself “What can I do to make a difference?”, I hope this new community will inspire you.


Be sure to come on over and click the follow button at Your Heart Make a Difference and also check out and sign up for this lovely swap :)
mealtime at Hacienda Mosaico
Source: Avi J.'s photostream at Flickr :)

last thing for today....I have butterflies in my tummy when I think about this and I can't share completely yet except to say that sometime in Nov or Dec 2012 you'll have the chance to join me for 5 days of Painting from your Heart at the beyond beautiful Hacienda Mosaico in Puerto Vallarta...more details to come soon!!


heartful space at Hacienda Mosaico
Source:Adventures of Joy blog :)

Hope you get to splash some paint around today
lots of love
Tracy xo

5 comments:

Shells said...

Wow, what an awesome year will have and five days of painting at Hacienda Mosaico in Puerto Vallarta sounds great.

Louise said...

Lovely inspiring blog; makes me wish I lived in NSW and not on the other side of the world (Doha Qatar)...

artymess said...

Congrats to Monica ........lucky lady and I so wish I was closer to join you in your workshop .......x

Dion Dior said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous. xx

jamie said...

what lovely opportunities to create that live here on your blog.
the creative adventure in puerto vallarta is to die for. what a joyful event.
thanks for visiting!
~jamie
http://jmpgirl.blogspot.com/