Sign up to my Newsletter!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Excuse me while I update my blog!


Hello gorgeous creative peeps!

Guess what? I discovered something new this week!
Thanks to my friend Dion Dior I have figured out how to add pages to my blog...I always jump in before I really know what I'm doing..I'm a bit excitable that way!

So I apologise to those of you who are travelling around those lttle drop down menus and finding them a little incomplete!

I've decided to give my blog a bit of a renovation so bear with me for week or so while I declutter, tidy up and generally spruce this place up a bit!

In the meantime make sure you click on the little Magically Mixed Icon there on the right hand side of this page and join our inspirational Facebook Group. We're just about to hit the 1500 member mark and I'll be giving away a painting when we do!!

Also dont forget to click through on the Life Book link on the top left to find out all about the amazing things that Tam, myself and the other Life Book teachers have instore for you in 2012....you really dont want to miss this workshop!

may laughter, love and creative bliss surround you this week! xo

6 comments:

Shells said...

oh you didn't know how???? I had to ask my son when I started my blog and recently I blinged up my friend Kanchan Mahon's website and blog - I can help but I'm no expert.

Kanchan Mahon said...

Hey! Tracy,

I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv it! It’s so airy and spacious ...

I read Shells comment, and she’s right, she really did a great job adding some elegance and life to my blog and website.

Dion Dior said...

It's looking beautiful Tracy. Thanks also for the shout out.
Hugs xx. dd

i spy with my crafty eyes said...

Lol, I had no idea you could do that. Off to research blogger pages. Thanks for sharing. BTW, I love your blog and your beautiful art!

Sandra van Doorn said...

I am just discovering your blog... lots of beautiful things over here, so glad i found you...
xo sandra

Tracy said...

Hello, Tracy! Lovely to find you via Twitter this week, and find your beautiful blog... LOVE your paintings! I paint, do collage & mixed media, as well as make jewelry and dabble in fiber art. Your workshops sound wonderful! Great to meet you and look forward to visiting here again. Happy Days :o)