Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Hello my sweet friends...well after almost a month away we are finally home..it will take me a while to digest all of my experiences in beautiful Koh Samui but here are some visual impressions of our time while I get my head together to write more....I've missed you all...will write again very soon!
Tracy ♥♥♥

ps isn't your own bed just the best! :)






beauty that replenished my soul.......






people that warmed my heart.....








experiences that rocked my world...

and things that just blew my mind!

9 comments:

Barbara Moore said...

Gosh, what wonderful experiences you must have had! Looking forward to seeing more pictures, writings and most especially Art!

Hugs XX
Barbara

Paula said...

Wow, what a wonderful trip! The photos are beautiful, and the paintings are gorgeous. Looking forward to reading and seeing more once you settle back into life at home. And I do hope that your reunion with your studio was delightful; I remember you posting a photo to say that you missed it! Paula :)

Anna Schüler said...

Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful pics!

Jo Murray said...

What a happy traveller you are! Thanks for taking me on a mini-trip.

WrightStuff said...

Stunning pictures - I can feel the warmth from here...

verdigrisrose said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful journey and gorgeous photos!!!...and times with others who share your love and love of art!...xx..julia

jacqueline said...

Welcome home!!! Koh Samui is just so beautiful!! Your photos are really gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing! It's my first time visiting from HSHB! I love your art and your space is just so inspiring! Have a lovely merry happy new week and love to you!

Tammie Lee said...

it looks as though you had a wonderful time and that is a special place to explore and experience. thank you for sharing your photos.

sjor said...

looks AMAZING! wow :-)