Sign up to my Newsletter!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

U.S.A here I come!!

Hi lovely friends..just dropping in quickly to let you know how over the moon excited I am to announce that the registration for my Paint Mojo Retreat in Texas is now open and filling very quickly.

A humungous thank you goes out to the gorgeous Selah Gay who has put together a package that sounds divine!!

Selah you are a superstar and I cant wait to give you a big ol' hug when I get to Texas!

If you fancy splashing some paint around with me, interspersed with sharing vino in the hot tub with a bunch of like minded creative women under the starry skies and enjoying home style meals at the Lotus Ranch then just click right here and let Selah know you'd like to be a part of the fun!



Registration is also opened for the fab Art Is You Retreats in California and Connecticut and I will be teaching four days at each along with a whole line up of amazing artists.....take a peek at the line up here.

Sacred Marks~ two day workshop by Tracy Verdugo at Art Is You Benicia and Stamford


Stay tuned for more info on my Paint Mojo workshops in California, Georgia and Florida and dont forget to send me your email if you'd like to be on the "keep me in the loop" mailing list ♥

Until next time..much love
Tracy xx

ps I promise I'll be blogging about our Thailand trip soon..it just takes this girl a littlw while to process big happenings sometimes!

No comments: