Monday, March 26, 2012

I love my mini-moo cards!


I've had my Mini Moo cards for several months now and am just about ready to order some more. I adore their teeny loveliness and carry them with me everywhere inside a special leather holder on my key chain.
You can have up to 100 different designs and I loved the process of spending hours (days!) sorting through images of my paintings and cropping in to find new surprises and inspiration in a different way!

sometimes

its good

to step away

from the big picture

and focus in

on the small wonders

instead...

being mindful

of the beauty

in each tiny detail

in our lives

and at the same time

being grateful♥

“The simplest things are often the truest.”~Richard Bach –

8 comments:

Sigga Dis said...

Your work looks so nice Tracy, I love all these bright colors. These Mini Moo do you carry them with you and give to friends or what... does it say something on the back.. I want to know so many things these days, always asking questions.. :-)

Dana Barbieri said...

They are so pretty Tracy! xo

505whimsygirl said...

Oh, so very cool!

Hugs,
Kay

Creatively yours Fi said...

whoo hoo! And I have a gorgeous one of yours Tracy!! Think I'll have to frame it :)

Christy Nimeh said...

Hi Tracy! Stopping by to say hello. I love your mimi MOOs!! Too cute! xo

WrightStuff said...

I keep meaning to order these.... but you know how it is. Then today, I saw yours and actually wrote it on my to do list! We'll see...

rachel awes said...

i love them.
a whole beach of tracy.
xox

Myra said...

Tracy, love. these. I know that Tam has her link so that when people click on it and go to the site, it gives a referral to her... have no idea how to make that work, but just thought I'd let you know:-) beautiful! Are you selling them, or are they "business/atc cards?"