Sign up to my Newsletter!

Monday, April 16, 2012

Calling all Angels ♥


hello lovely creative friends!

Only two weeks until the wonderful Angels in my Studio online course starts.
Five months of fantastic art instruction inspired and guided by the angels, both the otherworldly kind and the angelic teachers on this course. Join Sheri Ponzi, Chris Zydel, Claudia Olivos, Effy Wild, KaePea, Kylie Pepyat-Fowler, Lori Franklin, Susan Risse, Whitney Ferre and myself to receive the following! ♥

*twice-monthly high-quality video instruction in depicting angels, guides, and the intuitive realms in your artwork

*connect energetically to the angelic realm, as well as your personal guides and angels through monthly angelic attunements and activations from Michael Golzmane, a powerful angelic channel and psychic healer with clients throughout the world.

*receive guidance and support from your higher self, guides, and angels through engaging in written exercises and guided meditations facilitated by Sheri Ann Ponzi.

*develop strategies to bring this powerful connection into your creative practice more consciously.

*enjoy being in community with other creatively-minded folks who share your love of angels.

I'll be focusing in on the divine feminine especially my connection to the Virgen Mary and some art exercise inspired by my experiences with her in Mexico. Click here to read more and sign up to join us today!

Here's a little ramble I filmed earlier in the year about what I'll be teaching :)





1 comment:

Purpletreebird said...

Sounds lovely Tracy and your trip amazing! I've long had an affinity with Mexican artists, how lucky to visit there, very inspiring. :)
Jess xx