Sign up to my Newsletter!

Monday, July 9, 2012

Out inner critic!!


Hello beautiful friends
Have just finished a lesson over at the wonderful Lifebook class ( which by the way, you can still join up for by clicking the Lifebook link on the right hand side of page there and having a little look :))
So thought I would share some thoughts with all of you today to help us all quieten up those annoying inner critics!
And guess what?


 I’ll let you in on a secret……
They’re on my case too!
All the time……
Trying to stop me shining my light

Questioning my right to bloom 





Undermining my inner resolve

Making me forget, temporarily, all that I have to be thankful for…

So…….let me give you some tips!
A few ways I have learned to rise above the voice of doubt….

You are sooooo worthy and deserving and there is no one on this planet like you.
 
Take a lesson from free spirited teens and cultivate your inner quirkiness

Create like a child in a tree house, focused and lost in the moment…
 





AND when your perspective is feeling skewed turn it upside down and look at it from a different direction

Stretch it out, take a deep breath…..aaaaaaaaaaah…


And say yes to all the wonder the Universe has in store for you!

12 comments:

Sandra McCall said...

Thanks for the words of wisdom, Tracy. Sometimes a person just has to hear it from someone else.

Diane said...

Thank you so much for just what I needed, just when I needed it :-) You are such a bright, shining, beautiful friend. Right now I'm pretty grateful for you♥

Janet Keen said...

Also surrounding yourself with positive people helps.
Also being grateful for what i have.
Im trying to stay focused on being in the light.

sandi tygar said...

Beautiful post, Tracy!!!

Beverley said...

This was a great lesson and just what I need right now. Thank you for shining a light in my darkness x (from Life book 2012)

kim beller said...

YES!!!! thank you :)

Sherri B. said...

Wonderful, encouraging words...and lovely images! Thank you. :)

WrightStuff said...

Big smile :)

Thank you.
xx

Diana said...

Great LifeBook Lesson. Love your ATC Notes/Letters. I have been doing ATC's for years, but it is so refreshing to see how others create theirs. I am definitely wanting to do your technique and would love to be an owner of one of yours. Thank you for the chance to wind one.

Shells said...

Thanks Tracy, been having trouble with the Mean Girl this and really enjoyed making the Inspirational ATC's.

Colleen in NH aka Flyinlite said...

Simply the very truth of the matter,
Thank you,<3

Kim Mailhot said...

Great tools to banish the inner critic, and also to live a life well-loved.
Cheers !