Sign up to my Newsletter!

Thursday, January 10, 2013

21 Secrets 2013!! Registration now open!!

Hello and Happy, Happy New year!! 


I've been a tad quiet as we settle back into home and family, enjoying Summer with swims at the beach and feeling a bit like a teenager again with my new bike that Santa (aka Marco) bought me for Christmas!! Here I am first thing Christmas morning beaming on my best present ever!! 

The first day I took it out, whizzing down the bike path by the beach, a little girl came flying by with a huge smile on her face. " I got a new bike from Santa!!" She yelled. "Me too!" I yelled back, both of us laughing as we passed each other.
 

Today Santana and I are going to paint together and in between layers we will pop down to the beach, dive into the turquoise waters, shake off like puppies and walk back home to paint some more.....mmmmmm...life is good!

I have to let you know that after 5 and a half months away it is sooooooo good to have our family back together! Our two beautiful girls are both becoming gorgeous, kind, empathic young women and I am such a proud mama!
 

I also want to let you know that TODAY is the day that the fabulous 21 Secrets 2013 opens. Here are all the awesome teachers I get to teach alongside of.....lucky, lucky!!

 

Please come join us..its going to be a blast! 


Click here to view more details


 
 21 SECRETS will open on April 1, 2013 and close January 1, 2014.

  For  the low price of $59 you will receive all 21 workshops that you can pick and choose as you wish to create a self-guided, art journaling extravaganza of learning, healing, and fun!  

Each workshop consists of at least one video, a supportive downloadable pdf, and discussion forum.   

 I look forward to seeing you there!! :))

 Click here to view more details

  



Bye for now!!!
lots of love Tracy xox

1 comment:

Alma Stoller said...

So excited for you Tracy. You will love teaching as part of 21 secrets. I did it for 2 years and it was a wonderful experience. Can't wait to take your workshop.

Alma Stoller