Sign up to my Newsletter!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Paint Mojo Moments~ Thank you Brisbane Mojo tribe! :)

 Thank you Brisbane Paint Mojo tribe......

"I just loved  the Mojo weekend, I enjoyed every step as I ventured into a new area of painting, collage and working with new materials. Tracy is a beautiful teacher who guides and creates a safe space to allow the creative energy to flow without our inner critic getting in the way. I love that since the workshop I feel sparked and have been painting almost everyday. Thank  you Tracy" ~ Emelisa


"Hi Tracy! This was my first ever live art workshop.  I was excited (and a little apprehensive) about attending for weeks.  When the day arrived to attend I was thrilled and dancing in spirit in anticipation.  Although there was some form of structure to the workshop, it still felt like an incredibly liberating form of painting.  I was able to express my thoughts and feelings onto canvas.  For this I thank you sincerely.  You have given me the courage to explore 'freedom of art'!!  I am now looking forward to new inspirations and creations.  I can't thank you enough".~Daniela







I have declared this year is all about learning new art techniques, as much as I can.. so going to Tracy's workshop was part of that ... I wanted to see in person what all this dripping and colour and creatures was all about!!!  Wow, what FUN, it was hands down the best workshop I have been to so far... I have learned along the way that I am a kinaesthetic learner, I need to DO ... not just sit and listen to someone 'talk' about doing... in fact.. those kinds of classes make me want to hit my head on the desk really hard. ~Denise

Thank you for a truly wonderful, inspiring and freeing weekend of painting! 
It was so lovely to lose myself in the process. 
I don"t know where the time went. 
Your instruction and demonstrations were informative and achievable , 
whilst still encouraging and allowing such a diverse array of art works. 
Everyone produced something unique. The venue was excellent and the company 
absolutely delightful in every way.
Well worth a trip to Brisbane,I would do it again in a heartbeat! 
Thanks again
Cas Duff
Victoria
  
 What an inspirational, colourful weekend of creative play! Thanks again dear Tracy -  your workshops pour sunshine into life.~Gela



One of the things I most love to do when I am teaching is to walk around the room whilst everyone is lost in creating. Within their paintings beautiful things are emerging and sometimes they are so lost in process and sometimes they are battling the inner critic. 

Over their shoulders I find the worlds within worlds. Little cropped pieces of the whole, small facets of a mysterious unfolding.

 

I document these small crops with my camera
perhaps they will inspire future works....

over the weekend there are many layers
covered and revealed


 

 

students have described Paint Mojo as being about

loss and the discovery of strength

 

about being given permission to play

 

reigniting a spark




loosening up and letting go




finding community



and learning to lighten up on ourselves

Maybe 2013 is your year to experience all of the above and join me for some seriously fun Paint Mojo time. Click here for all the latest workshop updates!

 Thank you to all of my Brisbane Paint Mojo tribe. You seriously rock!

Thanks also to the gorgeous, ever smiling Denise Daffara for this beautiful post on the weekend. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome Travy, thanks for sharing. Only 12 sleeps before our Paint Mojo yaaaayyyy!!!!!
Stacy

Creatively yours Fi said...

Wow...........such fabulous, gorgeous work Tracy you're inspiring :) I can't wait to come to another one. Keep us posted on the Bali one!! I'll save my pennies x

Lucy Chen said...

beautiful paintings are made, tracy! wish to attend one of your live workshop one day!

Sue Sullivan said...

Thanks, Tracy, for giving us a window into your workshops. I just recently found your website and this post totally inspires me to want to come learn with you!!