Sign up to my Newsletter!

Friday, March 29, 2013

Two days till 21 Secrets begins!!






Woohoo!!!



In just two days the classroom doors will open for Connie Hozvicka's 2013 21 Secrets online journal course!

I've been having a sneak peek at some of the awesome offerings from teachers like Dion Dior, Ro Bruhn, Rachel Awes, Roben-Marie Smith and Whitney Ferre! 21 incredible teachers with videos, prompts and lessons galore and all of this for $59!

I had such fun making my videos. In my class "One thing Leads to Another"you get to hang out with me in my garden and see where I get my inspiration for works like this :)




and together we'll create a journal spread which focuses in on what is truly unique about YOU!

YOU deserve to give yourself this gift of creative wonder. Don't miss out. Sign up now and I'll see you in class on Monday!!


 
Click here for all the details! :)




1 comment:

Connie said...

Beautiful work :)