Sign up to my Newsletter!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sacred Marks Bali!! Registration now open!!

Sacred Marks Bali August 2014!!

Hi lovely creative  friends! 

I am super excited to announce that registration is now open for two Sacred Marks Retreats with myself and guest artist Louise Gale amongst the swaying palm trees aside the tropical waters of Sanur Beach in Bali!


Give yourself the gift of 8 days of total cultural and creative immersion...a time to stretch, rejuvenate and explore new territory....

a time to go out on a limb and find your creative voice, your sacred mark....

Tempted?


Much more info here on all that is included...would love to meet you there in paradise and be your creative guide to a more expansive, joyous, fulfilled YOU!!!

(Image credits: Many thanks to my friend Kerri Edwards, Bali afficionado, for allowing me to raid her treasure trove of lovely pics. I'm hoping we can also convince her to join us for some language lessons!)




No comments: