Skip to main content

Day 11~ 30 days of bloglovin'~Thank you Papamoa!

Wow! What a wonderful weekend with 15 creative seekers on a gorgeous property in beautiful Papamoa NZ!! Thank you so much to all of you for being brave, breaking outside of your boundaries and trusting in my guidance. You are all amazing!


A huge thanks to the gorgeous Jenny Grant(with her beautiful painting below)for organising this workshop and for hosting me in your home. It felt like family :)  and also to the incredibly gracious Allison for sharing her home and studio (and wine) with us over the weekend!



I have to say I LOVE steering you through the tricky bits and then.....

 seeing your faces light up when you get to a new place!

 The diversity of art at the end of the weekend took my breath away.....

 as did the beauty of the landscape I was lucky enough to experience....

 through the window of my shuttle bus

 when my flight from Tauranga to Auckland was cancelled....

 I even spied a hobbit house!

and plenty of cows!!

Goodbye Papamoa!! Thank you for an awesome weekend!! :)))

lots of love Tracy xoxox

ps it may appear that I have been commenting on my own blog lately with little comments like "well said!" and "wish I was there with you" so I just wanted to reassure my readers that I am not suffering from some kind of narcissistic or split personality disorder. Marco now has his own kite surfing blog here and in my haste to set it up for him, I linked it with my blog which means he has to log in as me each time! We'll have to find a way to fix that...always a learning curve!

Comments

Jenny Grant said…
Thank you Tracy. We had an fantastic weekend! I love every minute and I love my latest face:-)

Jenny
Unknown said…
What a gorgeous place to create in, all the art work is fantastic! Thank you for sharing!
maaike said…
Looks and sounds like an amazing weekend and I live to see all those amazing paintings!
Judy C said…
How wonderful this was for you. I'd love to have a similar experience. Thanks for sharing.
Suzanne said…
Such gorgeous work!