Thursday, July 4, 2013

An announcement kind of week! Watch this space ♥

  

Hello lovelies!
Just a quick one as I've been on the computer all morning and I'm starting to go cross eyed!
I'm trying to become all super duper organised which is not my usual style so I've been working on my 2014 workshop dates, locking in all the venues and adding them to my workshops page 

Then I decided, rather than bombard you with all of them at once, I will announce them over the coming week, a couple at a time. They may seem a long way off but if you want to come, jump in quickly. Brisbane is already a third full after announcing on FB this morning! 

 


Totally enjoying having both of the girls home for the hols! Santana has decided to take a break from studies and will be travelling for a while with her new boyfriend Remi~ first stop Byron Bay!

Looks like this little poppet will be hanging out with us for a while!



watch out little fishies!

Make sure to email me if you'd like to register for a workshop! tracy_verdugo@hotmail.com

until next time!
Happy creating......love Tracy xo♥

1 comment:

Karen Wiseman said...

Hi Tracy are you considering any on-line workshops in 2014?