Skip to main content

Have I mentioned that consistency is not my middle name?


 Good morning beautiful friends and fellow creative seekers!


Thank you to all of those who followed faithfully along during my thirty days of blog lovin' in May.
I am sure I have mentioned to you before that consistency is definitely NOT my middle name so it should come as no surprise that I went from blogging every day in a month to not blogging at all the entire month of June!

Don't be fooled into thinking that this means nothing has been happening in my world though....
its full steam ahead here as usual and I promise I will fill you in on a wonderful month over the coming weeks.

Here are a few of the highlights of the month~  

12 days in the beautiful Mornington peninsula, Victoria teaching two Paint Mojo workshops and staying with the beautiful Baker family ♥ Thank you Liza, Michael, Tully and Flynn~ I feel like I have gained even more new family :)


 Students creating "feeling" paintings in response to a poem.

 My demo in progress....

 and finished! I left it behind for Liza and family to enjoy :)

 brrrr...a beautiful, crisp walk on the beach!



 an inspirational space to teach in at the Briars Mt Martha! Am already booked in to teach there again Sept 2014 :)

 arrived  home for a few days and then took Sienna and friends to Sydney where they headed off to the HUGE Supernova pop culture convention and Santana and I spent the day in the city visiting art galleries and shopping :)

 we also shared some mulled wine at a very cool bar

 while listening to some funky jazz musicians..loved this time together and savouring each moment before she heads off to Byron Bay next month to live and travel for a while with her new guy..
(Studies? Dont ask! I just go with the flow and try to remember its her life to explore ♥)

I've also been working hard on my book for North Light Publications AND getting ready to announce my 2014 line up of workshops so stay tuned over the coming weeks! You can see a sneak peek of where I'm teaching here and put your name on the pre-registration list for any 2014 workshop by emailing me at tracy_verdugo@hotmail.com


One exciting announcement for today is that for the whole month of June Connie is having a sale on her 21 Secrets online journalling class! I am so excited to be one of the teachers and students are having so much fun. Come on over and join us! Click here for all the details! :)


and one last thing before I head back to my room to write~  I am over the moon excited to be bringing my friends Orly Avineri and Jesse Reno to teach in Australia next January and March! Orlys workshops are almost full with just a couple of spots left Jan 11 and 12 and registration for Jesse's workshops in Melbourne, Jervis Bay, Sydney and Brisbane will open within the next couple of weeks. 

Email me now to go on the pre registration list and to have first chance of a place. 

Both workshops will be amazing!!

wishing you all a fantabulous weekend of creativity and inspiration!

 

Lots of love Tracy ♥ xox


Comments