1. Rise early, make a list of all the absolutes to be done today. Start with the quick jobs and plan to have them done by 10am.
2. Open Paypal to check on payments for a couple of students unsure whether they have paid final workshop payments.
3. remember that I need to refund someone unable to come and track that
down first in hotmail. Get distracted by emails while I'm there and go
off on a number of other tangents for the next hour. Updating my mailing
list, checking various workshops registrations etc
4. Multitask by posting pics on FB and instagram the whole time I'm doing number three.
5. Get distracted by a giraffe pic on FB, find out its a riddle, answer
it wrongly and now I have to be a giraffe for three days.
6. Rebuke myself for getting distracted and resolve to get back to biz.
7. Get distracted by sweet kitty Flower Power, one of the residents
here at my Airbnb apartment and let him/her? in to keep me company.
Spend time scratching and cuddling.
8. Have to relog into paypal numerous times because of the distractions.
9 Answer an email from a Call of the Wild Soul student who notes that I
have requested them to bring a 30 foot x 30 foot canvas to the
workshop. Yikes!! Post to COTWS to make sure THAT doesnt happen! While
I'm there I see something yummy being offered at the retreat and sign up
10. Out of the corner of my eye I notice Flower Power
sitting on the window sill, all pretty against the white, flower
patterned curtains. Perfect light! Indulge in a little kitty cat photo
shoot and notice its now 10am. Still havent found the Paypal payments!
11. Procrastinate even further by writing this post.
12. Decide I will go over and make this post a blog post because it
made me laugh while I was reading it back and I think it will make
others laugh too.
I know I'm not the only multitasking queen here
Anyone else distracted by shiny things?
ps had an incredible weekend here in Austin with Paint Mojo Austin #1.
Each new workshop I feel that I am getting closer to opening students up to finding their own authentic creative voice :))
Thank you to everyone who contributed to such a wonderful weekend!