“What I really, really want is to paint the world in rainbows of possibility” ~Tracy Verdugo

Monday, February 3, 2014

My 2014 Workshop Schedule released!!

 
 Finally!! 

My 2014 workshop schedule is ready to roll!! 

Here they all are in one place for you to check out. 
Would love to see you for some 
paint flying
mojo finding, 
 inspiration instigating,  
creative magic this year! 

Just a note that some workshops have been open for registration for a little while with Buderim already sold out and Bali very close to full so don't hesitate if you'd like to join me. 

As you can see I'm sticking closer to home in Australia in 2014 with Sienna finishing up her senior year in October  and mama bear needing to stick close by for support

but......
  I am thrilled to be returning to the U.S in 2015 
(hopefully with the whole family this time!)
and will be announcing my US tour dates  for Feb. March, April, May 2015 very soon with workshops and retreats planned in Santa Ana, Ca, Whidbey Island, Wa, Palm Desert,Ca, Austin, Houston, Dallas (the big Texas tour!) St Pete Beach, FL, Albuquerque, NM, Saluda and Raleigh, N.C, Long island NY and possibly Indiana, before we fly out for 5 months of workshops in Europe and the UK. 

Please email me at info@tracyverdugo.com if you would like a registration pack or more info :)


 


"Hi Tracy.....I’ve followed your artwork for a couple of years now. I never dreamed I’d get the chance to learn your beautiful painting techniques live and in person. When I met you in St. Pete It didn’t take long for me to go from being a fan of your work, to also being a fan of yours and the way you teach. You have such a fun way of teaching that really got through to us. You gave us instructions, while keeping the class from getting too focused on perfection. We learned how to follow our own intuition, rather than just duplicating your work. There were so many layers; Not only in our paintings, but in the class itself. From the painting, sketching, symbolism, poetry, and music, to the laughter, friendship, and circle time on the beach. It was all just so perfect! I went to your workshop hoping to bring home some new painting techniques, which I did, but I actually left there with so much more than that. I made lasting friendships, gained a new confidence in my artwork, shared a special experience being there with my mother, and I now I get to look forward to the next St. Pete Paint Mojo. For me that’s a huge deal, as I generally shy away from group settings. The entire weekend was wonder filled, and I wouldn’t trade this magical experience for anything. Thank you, Tracy!! ~Rischa Heape




Feb 22nd and 23rd 2014 Paint Mojo Huskisson. Registration now open. 2 spots left.

March 29th and 30th 2014 Paint Mojo Newcastle. Registration now open. 5 spots left.

May 3rd and 4th Paint Mojo Pambula, NSW. Registration now open.

May 10th and 11th 2014 Sacred Marks Buderim. Sold out

June 7th and 8th 2014 Sacred Marks Brisbane. Registration now open. 5 spots left.
  
June 28th and 29th 2014 Paint Mojo Mackay, Qld. Registration now open. 

July 12th and 13th Paint Mojo Darwin, NT. Registration now open.

Aug 2-10 OR Aug 15-23, 2014 Sacred Marks Retreat Bali. Retreat one sold out. Retreat two only a few spots left.  Spend 8 nights with me and 14 other creatives under the tropical sun with lots of extras included.Click here for more info!

Sept 13th and 14th 2014 Sacred Marks Mt Martha, Victoria. Registration now open. 6 spots left.

October 10th and 11th 2014  Paint Mojo Cairns, Qld. Registration now open.

October 19th and 20th 2014 Paint Mojo Adelaide.Registration now open.

November 8th and 9th Paint Mojo Saunders Beach. Registration now open.

November 22nd and 23rd 2014 Paint Mojo, Avalon, NSW.  Registration now open.

 "Inspiring, wonderful, amazing, insightful, creative, fabulous, energising, heartwarming and truly unique. Tracy has opened the door to a new artistic chapter in  life and I highly recommend 'Painting Mojo' it to anyone interested in unlocking their intuitive creativity and taking their artistic journey to the next level" ~Gaby

 




 Thanks again Tracy for such a wonderful, colourful, transformative, powerful, peaceful weekend.....
I really see how much I get caught in detail and perfection and beautifying and how this has it's value but as you pointed out to me, if I'm feeling like I'm tensing and tightening up with this then move the energy, shift and also be bold to make big changes if things aren't working! That's a big one. But this is life, nothing ever stays completely the same does it!
SO yes thanks SO very much for your colourful, loving, gentle yet powerful and generous sharing on the weekend.
Looking forward to journeying more with you creatively and in friendship.
~Katie






 
For updates on workshops and retreats and spaces available pop in here every now and again!


ps I've been out of the blogloop lately and not feeling so well, culminating in a four day hospital stay (got home yesterday) with an informal diagnosis of ulcerative colitis pending pathology results~ Sheez! No wonder I've been feeling out of sorts! Getting on top of it now with medicine, rest and some lifestyle changes which include no social media on weekends and no phone in the lounge room in the evenings! Also cutting out wheat and all processed foods to help my body heal.
Here I am just after the doc told me I was free to go home! Looking pretty happy and soooooo glad to be back in my own bed snuggling with mi amor ❤
Back soon with some stories and new art to share...wishing you all love and wonder and laughter and joy and peace and health

ciao for now
Tracy xox



5 comments:

That Girl said...

Sending healing energy your way Tracy, get well soon! {{{{hugs}}}}

Angela said...

last comment was actually from me, apparently my daughter was still signed in on my computer... sigh!

Laura said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! I do hope you do a workshop in Indiana ---- that would be so awesome and so close for me!!!

Joyce Auteri said...

Aw, Tracy -- Sorry to hear you've not been well. Take good care of yourself and be ALL better soon!! You CAN heal yourself and I know you will.

xoxoxo
Joyce

DoFer said...

Love looking at your work…I cannot find a way to
register for you web class. could you assist please?
Therese