“What I really, really want is to paint the world in rainbows of possibility” ~Tracy Verdugo

Saturday, March 8, 2014

The KISS project~ keep it simple sunshine~day 6

Ok, ok I'm not trying to trick you...
so I missed a couple of days! 
Life gets busy right?

Especially when you have outsider artist extraordinaire coming to stay at your house and are trying to tie up a bunch of loose ends in anticipation of THREE DAYS of solid painting with him and ten other beautiful creatives!
 Leaving you with a few pics of Jesse in action Day one and a few of my pieces in progress....exhausted but rearing to go again tomorrow!

Hasta manana! or manana or manana ;p











6 comments:

Cathy Hetzel said...

Looks awesome.....so if that's what you have done today...I'm looking forward to seeing more of your and everyone else's work tomorrow......
Cathy

Tammy Lawrence-Cymbalisty said...

Looks like you had fun!

sharyn said...

Fantastic! I can't wait for the workshop here in Brisbane this weekend : )

Sharmon Davidson said...

I'm so jealous that you get to share time and space with Jesse Reno! Looks like a great time!

Debbie Goode said...

I can feel the excitement, the freedom of expression is in all these works. Wonderfully alive and vibrant! Bliss!

Susan Salyer said...

How fun! love the art. fabulous.
susan s