Sunday, June 19, 2016

Luscious Landscapes COMPETITION~!!!




Hello my beautiful fellow creative wanderlust explorers!🎨


I am currently in the works of planning a new mini mojo online workshop for you all called LUSCIOUS LANDSCAPES!!! 
I've had so much inspiration these past few years of travelling around this beautiful planet and I'm itching to get into my studio and translate this inspiration into some new videos for you to learn from and be inspired by!
I also want to announce a little collaboration with y'all and better still there are prizes to be won! Yep its a COMPETITION!!
In a nutshell I'm asking you all to send me your high res pics of the landscapes you have explored, passed by, immersed yourself in and been delighted by.


I will select TWO WINNING PICS that make me want to grab my art supplies and create and they will become two of the six tutorial videos in this online workshop! 
THE TWO WINNERS WILL RECEIVE THE LUSCIOUS LANDSCAPES CLASS FOR FREE AND ALSO THE ORIGINAL PAINTING BASED ON YOUR PHOTOGRAPH!! 
The competition is now open and closes on 4th July.

SEND ME YOUR LUSCIOUS LANDSCAPES (please c;)!!
Please email all entries to info@tracyverdugo.com with the subject line: Luscious Landscapes Competition


Lot's of love! Tracy xoxo

"There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea and music in its roar, I love not Man the less, but Nature more." -Lord Byron


💕




1 comment:

Jo Murray said...

I look forward to seeing everyone's photos. There is so much beauty around.