Skip to main content

Thirty day gratitude check in. Day 4






Hey there lovebugs.
Listen closely.
Wanna know a secret?




Creativity is a gift
and I am so grateful for it.

But it's not a gift just for a select few.

It's our birthright,
every SINGLE one of us

and we are finding our way back home to it
every time we choose to bring
something new to the world.
When we dare to try new things

envision new outcomes
let go of old patterns and belief systems




This week has been pure delight with lots of hours in my studio, and elephants and owls flying and stampeding in and out as fast as I can paint them. 
I've felt in flow in every way and for that I am truly thankful.

At the end of a studio session on Wednesday evening I picked up one last piece of watercolor paper and made some different marks.

The paper was not completely blank as Bella had decided, the day before, to put her little paw into some wet teal paint on my palette and go for a meander across my table. 
Can you see the cute teal pawprint on the right side of her chest?

I painted for 30 minutes, completely lost in process as this beauty emerged, almost of its own volition, from the ether.

A collaboration of Ms Bella and I, the beginning of a new series, from an accidental mark.

What are you creating/dreaming up today?

I'm dreaming of the workshops I will teach after my PAUSE is over and how much I have grown in these past months and how much more I will have to offer my students......

REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR ALL OF MY 2017 AUSTRALIAN WORKSHOPS
 and I would LOVE to see you in Huskisson, Newcastle, Darwin, Byron, Brisbane, Melbourne or Adelaide. 
You can find all of the dates, costs and info here.

(Melbourne and Adelaide just opened hours ago and emails are already coming in fast)


If you haven't yet taken a class with me you can find out more about Paint Mojo here by clicking on the workshops tab.

I'm also grateful that my students write me such sweet love notes!

Jessica Brogan- My experience with Tracy was that, as a teacher, she exuded enormous calm and trust in the process she was teaching, and in us as students to create magic for ourSELVES, with her guidance, of course, which is invaluable and irreplaceable, but there was a palatable sense that she knew we would be creating our own unique magic within the space she created. I walked away emboldened by her teachings, with a mental grab bag of new artistic techniques, and also, knowing that my own teachings would go on to be influenced by that calm trust she exuded in the creative journey.


Adele Morrison- Tracy you create the most beautiful environment that brings out something spiritual in all of us. Your weekend class was life changing…

Lisa Page- My experience of your online classes and in person classes is this: You are authentic, grounded, vulnerable and generous. No hype, just great techniques from a lovely person. But there is more. There is an idea in spirituality of "transmission." From a great spiritual teacher there is a transmission of spiritual experience or knowledge. From you I have such a profound transmission of creativity. You are connected to a deep creative well and that has been your gift to me. You have connected me to a creative source that I had no experience of and no idea existed. After the Whidbey mojo course I created for 48 hours straight in a way I never have before. I believe I was elevated in my creative self, not so much by the teaching or techniques but by the exposure to a creative person with a clear and strong intention to help others find that creative source.

Leslie Peterson Snyder- Your style of teaching was perfect for me. I love seeing the process and then doing it ourselves. You showed us your techniques and thought process and then gave us some freedom to explore and express our way. I loved seeing each individual's interpretation of your instruction. I felt free to just explore without judgment. I believe you're gentle soul and guidance creates a safe haven for artists to grow and take with them the ability to continue with techniques that help you in whatever style you work in. I fell so lucky to have had the opportunity to attend one of your classes. I never believed I would! I will treasure it always!

Deborah Belica- I think the fascination that comes from your teaching comes from the fact that you are a skilled special person that shares from the heart. You tap from deep inside and everyone in the class senses that. So they reach down inside and get their brushes out and do the same. It is pure magic... I love you <3 nbsp="" p="">

Margaret Henning- Taking a class with you in Southold, Long Island last year was an enlightening experience for me. I felt such kindness, sincerity and authenticity from your gentle self. I felt comfortable painting my heart and learned so much about stepping out of my small box from you. It was an aaahaa moment in my life! Online classes have been wonderful. My favorites have been the short and sweet Animalitos and Pattern play. My creativity has been enhanced and I have become a better artist because of you. Thank you, dear Tracy. 

See you tomorrow for Day 5 of my 30 day gratitude check in!!
Lots of love Tracy xox

Comments

Kim Mailhot said…
Tracy!! I believe you have painted the Goddess of Air in your beautiful, intuitive piece!! She is often accompanied by a winged creature, bird, or insects. Air, element of intellect, insight and inspiration! Air, breath, flow... I have been being visited by this Goddess in my own work in the last little while. Whether or not that completely resonates with you right now, I feel as though I have been given another visit through your beautiful image! What a gift! I am so grateful for art and the creative spirit that flows through us.
Love and light to you, beautiful bringer of light. ❤
http://www.thewhitegoddess.co.uk/the_elements/air.asp
Jean said…
Such inspiring photos!!
Rita B... said…
I'm so glad you are celebrating 5 years of creativity! I am grateful for celebration, it makes the world sweeter!!!
lovethebarkers@gmail.com