Skip to main content

Paint Mojo Ireland~ coming up soon!



Hello my creative adventurers!!

Long time, no see, in this bloggity part of the world!
I hope all is wonder-filled in your lives and that your troubles are small and few, 
or even non existent!

my sincere apologies
I entered the zone of no return once more, by not posting for so long, 
that it became too overwhelming to share all the amazingness, 
so I just didn't.

Things are settling a little now though, and I am back on board, ready to pull up a chair, 
share a cuppa with you all and fill you in, 
(in bite size chunks~goodbye overwhelm!) 
on happenings past, present and future! 

So today, lets talk TRAVEL!!

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

Over the next few weeks, each Thursday, we will do some dreaming together as I introduce all of the longer retreats I will be facilitating in 2015 (and begin to plan for 2016) and invite you to gift yourself the space and time to join me in one of several very special places next year, for a longer journey into finding your mojo and nurturing your creative spirit.



Lets talk about Ireland, 
a place of dreams and mystery, music and dance, 
history and enchantment, 
Guinness and giggles... (well hearty laughs more like it!) 

A place that I am thrilled to be teaching at in June 2015, and not just a small two day affair mind you, but a full immersion, 
no holds barred Irish Mojo finding retreat
in astoundingly beautiful West Cork with 4 whole days/5 nights to explore and be inspired!

My wonderful friend and super talented artist herself, Pauline Agnew will be my host and I am beside myself with excitement thinking about what she has planned for us!

What are you doing between
14th-19th June, 2015?

Why not join me here?



Here's what Pauline had to say about our destination when she first put the idea out to me!

Needless to say it didn't take much to convince me!

"Clonakilty is an award winning seaside town with lots of colour and flowers, a feature of West Cork towns in general, but Clon as we call it here is my favourite!

It has great restaurants, pubs and the people are really friendly.

The Paint Mojo Ireland retreat will be held at 'Fernhill House Hotel and Gardens' on the outskirts of the town and here is your workshop space! This marquee has plenty of space for creative play and is set in four acres of beautiful gardens with a glorious view. VERY inspiring for artists! There are also bathroom facilities right beside the marquee and I will provide a tea and coffee station.


Each participant will have a private room and bathroom. That will really appeal, and the bedrooms are lovely. It's a family hotel and has 27 bedrooms. It's warm, bright,and welcoming as you can see from the reception area, and the staff are lovely."


This trip of a lifetime includes:
- opening night wine reception.
- 5 nights bed and breakfast in a PRIVATE room with bath, in Fernhill House Hotel.
- 4 day workshop with Tracy.
-  Gathering inspiration Day trip by boat to Garinish Island, West Cork, a magical location.
- ‘A taste of West Cork’ evening cookery class
-  Final night dinner with wine at Fernhill House Hotel
-  4 delicious lunches catered by Fernhill House.
Please note: Fee does not include travel costs to this destination.

Paint Mojo – Ireland
Event Fee = €1175/$1598 US

Places are limited and starting to fill so don't wait too long. 
Head on over here to register today!

You might also want to extend your trip a little before or after the workshop. So much BEAUTY to explore!!





Image Credit: Great Island Photography
This last image from a great blog that will have you even more inspired! 

Well thats all for now. Let me know if you're tempted
and
as my great uncle Tas used to say

"Top of the morning to you!"

I wont leave it so long between drinks next time! :)





Comments

Fiona said…
Ahhh the place of my ancestors!! Gorgeous Ireland :) It would be so fun x You're Amazing Tracy!
Dawn said…
I just found out about you and your work today and I am already inspired! I have done some previous painting workshops but I am totally excited for your e course and I would love to find a way to make it back to San Miguel de Allende in 2015 with you. I taught yoga there for 2 months a few years back and it was amazing! I am looking forward to hearing more from you!
Mary McClure said…
Tracy - I love how colour filled your blog is. I'm also happy to see that someone else's mind map looks as crazy as mine!! I'd love to do your course in Ireland - but I have other adventures of my own planned this year. Enjoy the country of my ancestors. It is divine :)
PS: Tracy's courses are amazing - I've done one and will do more.