Skip to main content

The KISS Project~Keep it simple sunshine~Day 4


Whoops! I meant to post last night but somehow I ended up out on our back deck with our studio guests Mark and Margo who were trying their hand at some pizza making, and one glass of red wine turned into several (my head is not thanking me), with some awesome,stimulating conversation well into the night. 
Oh well. its still Tuesday in much of the world right?

 and for those of you who have been asking when Amazon is going to add the "look inside" feature for my book, I've just finished my final author review so it shouldn't be too long now. 
Here's a little peek at the black and white version. Cant wait to see it in technicolour!!

Happy day to you all. 
Will check back in this evening with my Day 5 KISS post ♥

Comments